Thursday, February 24, 2011

just some thoughts

There are places that we go when we don’t want to be bother but are those places really there or are they the paces we just go in out mind. We have the fear of being alone all of our life. I myself do not fear theist. I do not fear a lot. Death I do not fear death I see death as the end of one and the begging as another. So any ways I don’t want to talk about death. Back to the place were we feel safe. We all have a place that we feel safe and a thing that we hold that may make us safe or make us tallest feel safe. Me n the otter hand never had this I never had anything thing that made me feel safe or comfort. Back to fears. I know imp jumping around a bit but well that’s just how I am. Umm anyways I don’t really believe in fear or happiness there is just one felling you have and that feeling sometimes good or sometimes bad. Yes that might me fear or happiness and yes I dud contradict myself. Loll if than is what that word means. Anyways fear is just a thing it is not real any one can beat fear. I grew up a single kid I didn’t have much friends I kept to my self and was shy and quite I liked it that way it felt well right for me that way. Then when I went to high school it was still the same I mean I did open up a bight and make some more friends but I never went out to parties or anything I said to my self and played at the house. And well my life at my house wasn’t the best I grew up with my gram and mother that looking back on that time I really have no memories just figments that I can some what remember I never had a dada he never seen me and well this didn’t bother me the way I am now I don’t need a ad in my life. I live my life as a loner a lone wolf per say. For some people this might bother them and make them freak out if they rant around people and having fun and stuff. Not me I like it I like being alone I like the quietness of being in a room or house by myself its nice . Ell back to the place were I said people go when they don’t want to be bothered well think I found my place the place where I don’t want to be thunder would be laying on top of my car roof looking into the sky and wondering whets out there what is looking down on us and what is really out in space. Is there a wall in space tat we never got to or is it just openness of stars . I have many theories of this with I am not going to get in to at his time . Thanks for the time and well I have no clue why I said thanks for the time because no one is going to read this loll.

No comments:

Post a Comment